In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
It has been a challenging year and we appreciate your cooperation and patience. With COVID-19 cases on the decline and vaccinations on the rise, we would like to welcome you back into the hospital building starting Thursday, July 1st.
For clients who choose to come into the exam room with their pets we ask that you follow the below safety protocols:
- Only up to two clients per appointment inside the hospital.
- Masks are required when inside the hospital.
- When you arrive, please call to let us know you are here. When we have your exam room prepared, we will direct you from your vehicle directly into the exam room.
- Please remain in the exam room for the duration of the appointment.
- If your pet needs diagnostic tests or hospitalization for surgery, we ask that you leave the building to wait for your pet or we will schedule a time to pick-up later in the day.
- While in the exam room, please maintain a respectful distance from the veterinarians and technicians.
- Once the exam is complete, check-out/payment will occur at the front desk (if the lobby is empty), in the exam room or over the phone.
For those who prefer to remain outside the hospital, we will happily continue to offer curbside services.
- Technician appointments such as toenail trims, vaccines only, as well as food orders, medication refills, and retail products will still be via curbside service. Note, supply chains are still experiencing delays. Please call ahead to make sure we have your item in stock and allow 24 hours for medication refills.
We are thrilled to see you in person! Please remember that these guidelines are in place to provide you the best possible service while keeping our staff, clients, and community safe. We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation during this next phase of “re-opening”.